Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 9-11 Thread.

Thanks

Actually, it is confirmed now. Two arabic men tried to hijack a plane that was going form houston to dallas. They didnt succeed though. It was confirmed by a FBI spokesman.
    XBL I IcedEarth28
    Play with me!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

That the day the world stopped...
    I was going to have a lunch, it was around 3:00pm here in Spain and the news progs was gonna start. All started with the image of the north tower smoky...The first thing you can imagine it's has to be an accident or an sci-fi movie...but no, a few minutes later the 2nd plane crashes too in a lowest level of the south tower...it's an terrorist act, that's what my bro and I thought

It was a neverending nightmare with the other plane destroying a part of the Pentagon, and even worse when the WTC collapsed and fall...indignation and anger, that's what I felt

That day terrorism attacked the Freedom of all of us, their attack to the US changed the whole World...they wanted to show how vulnerable the US could be in their own country...but the only thing Osama Bin Laden obtained was another war, he sold another nation for his evil pourpouse, cos he knew the US & the rest of the World were going to punish any country or person implicated in the attacks, and was easy too to know that he was the mastermind behind the terror, but he didn't care about all the Afghanistan's civilians...I still wonder why...it seems that nobody means nothing to him...

I want to say something about the firemen and the policemen that risked and lost their lives in the WTC:they are exposed to all the dangers, and work to help people whatever it takes...in some way they've changed the way some people see the police

About the hate...I dunno if it's good or not...sometimes we all have to hate something or someone cos WE are Humans, it's a legitimate feeling...
    I just hope the World could fight terrorism together whatever it were...

From Spain my condolences to the american people and all who lost their loved ones

SomeUserGuy Guest

all the people that risked their lives to help others, they should be honored. but i think it's sad that we have to honor them after a tragedy, we should always honor those that help protect our country, even in peace.

Thanks

OK, I was on my way to school when I heard the news. Me and my dad heard talk about a plane hitting the WTC. Then discussion of a second plane colliding with the other tower started. Before I left to enter the school building my dad said to me "You're going to remember this day."
    For that entire day at this small alternative school we watched the news. There was an eerie silence in the school. I didn't see the 2nd collision live, but I did see all of the collapses. When it started to fall, it was just a horrible feeling; I knew that more people were going to die in those few seconds than any other time in the history of America. It was just a horrible event, I was filled with depression, and it then it turned to rage. If I was 18 at that time I might have enlisted in the military on that day. Even since I was 10 or so I've wanted to work for the government, like in the FBI. This day only strengthed my aspirations for that. People will still say the gov't is evil and such (for which point I want to hit them really hard for saying such a thing after Sept. 11 especially) but it's the best one this world has.
    Although this was a horrible, tragic event, there is still a very good aspect of it. It has brought Americans together like nothing else. People of all races and religions all mourn together, and comfort one another. If there was one country that embodied a unity of all cultures, it is America. These terrorists knew that, and attacked us. People can say whatever they want, but America is THE best place in the world. We will live through this, and we will be better people for it.
    My final words are this: We will have our revenge, you don't mess with the strongest country in the world and get away with it.
    LONG LIVE AMERICA AND WHAT IT REPRESENTS OF HUMANITY.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KnightofNachos; 11th-September-2002 at 19:09.

USA ------------- Anti-Government ---------- Emulation Finder ---------- Anti-Spammist-----------------PSX Iso/Anime Hunter
    Thanks

Every life is the gift of the creator which intended us to live in peace and liberty.

Thanks

I hope you're not bringing religion into this, James...

blue punto Guest

Thumbs up america

just to let u know us brits are thinking of u all on this day and we stand by u where ever it may lead to

Thanks

Thanks, but there is sort of a thread like this...

Thanks

you tryin to be sarky again knight? i can neva tell with u, because religion is alot to do with this, or the twisted version the terrorists believe in any way
    BEER!!! The cause, and solution to all lifes problems

This is my holy grail people

I beat the internet, the end boss was hard

blue punto Guest

Default america

sorry

Thanks

Well, yes... I was saying to not to start talking about religion, because religion is the cause of this madness.

BrinkofTime Guest

We appreciate the support. Thank you for caring.

Thanks

Thumbs up Memory to the fallen Amercians

lets hounor the people who died in sep 11 here *god send them to heaven*Amen

USA ------------- Anti-Government ---------- Emulation Finder ---------- Anti-Spammist-----------------PSX Iso/Anime Hunter
    Thanks

I was qouting someone who was talking about 9/11 on CNN
    The thread below doesn't really connect into this one
    So, I was the last to post in the original version of this topic
    Last edited by James20; 11th-September-2002 at 21:17.

Thanks

Again? There's a 9/11 stickied thread about this....