So, after about three weeks of a hiatus due to the holidays, family coming out to visit, addition of a new roommate to the household, and me just generally forgetting that I still had MMX4 to convert, they are finally up! Yes, Ray can rejoice.

A couple of notes:
  • I played through as Zero this time, mainly to do something a bit different. And Zero is a lot of fun to play with
  • The collection montage at the end of the Magma Dragoon video is kind of... jarring.
  • There was a desyncing issue with the audio somewhere in the battle with the General. I don't know what happened, but I couldn't be arsed to try and work around it.
  • This is the last X series game that I'm going to do for now. I fucking loathe X5 and X6, and like to pretend that there aren't any games beyond this one. So this will be the last entry in this particular "series" for now, although I may come back to it at a much later date just to round it off. However, until then I'm going to finish the original Mega Man series, namely 9 and 10.

Intro, Frost Walrus

Web Spider, Split Mushroom

Split Mushroom, Jet Stingray

Jet Stingray, Slash Beast

Cyber Peacock, Storm Owl

Magma Dragoon, Collecting

Spaceport, Sigma Fortress 1

Sigma Fortress 1, Sigma Fortress 2

Teleporting Hatches

Sigma