Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metal gear solid

Thanks

Default all

I have also noticed (off the subject of MGS) when I press f7 it seems to fix the audio issues in epsxe 1.7.0 such as skipping, echoing and such, but it makes the game look like poo. Is there a way to make it look as a good as it did before f7 was pressed after I press f7?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by XxIcedaddyxX View Post
    Happy New Year! =]

Thanks for all the input on usb mappers. My controller works fine using ePSXe, along with my keyboard. It's just that Metal Gear Solid doesn't seem to be replying to any input (yes I set my keyboard to be digital in the gamepad options, yes I've tried older versions of ePSXe) I have had the same issue with Valkyrie Profile but it is resolved after I uncheck multitap and then check it again. That is my issue help in that area would be great =] thanks.
    Wait, have you tried leaving multitap unchecked and saving that configuration?

Thanks

Default Mgs

Yes, Tanthias...I have. Nothing seems to work

Thanks

Well this issue is no more...Randomly MGS worked (yea!) I guess My computer just wanted a beer close to it....lol. thanks though guys/gals.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Metal Gear Solid works with dual-shock, at one point they even tell you in the game to put the controller against your arm to emulate Mei Ling making nano machines vibrate in your arm or something like that. F5 is moot.

Many games run like crap from a cd if you are playing it on PC with an emulator due to cd drive spin-up times. It is usually better to simply use run ISO as opposed to running it from a disc.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.