Thread: We Have Over 100,000 MP3s!! Want Some?

Dr_Ackula Guest

We Have Over 100,000 MP3s!! Want Some?

Hello emuparadise, Me and Cypher have created a channel in mIRC called #mp3_Charnel. And as of the time i am writing this we have over 100,000 mp3s being served in our channel by 9 different servers!! So if you are a mIRC user and you want a certain sonf or album, well then give our little channel a try. We are glad to help anf the channel is easy as ever to use! all you do is type "@find thenameofthesong".
    And then if anyone has it they will automatically message you with a trigger!!
    So come hang out we have alot of fun chatting and great mp3s too!

Thanks
    Yeah, you heard him. Just get your butt to #mp3_Charnel and see what I have to offer as well .
    Tokidoki kaze ga hyuuhyuu fukimasu.

Ziegfried Guest

hey,ur from finland...

Thanks

hey, skinner's from Sweden

Thanks
    isn't this spam ?

hm. yea I guess it is.
    well was nice talking to ya Dr_Ackula .but I have to ban ya from the site ..and stuff.
    bwaah.. too much work ..nvm
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Dr_Ackula Guest

HAHAHAHAHA Sarcast! No this is not spam, just a freindly invite to two of emuparadise's staff members newest mIRC channel. We hope everyone here at Emuparadise will come check it out, we have recently gotten even more mp3 servers and the channel is doing really well at the moment Thanx to all who have helped out..and that means you too Sarcast

Nick Guest

yes its nice in there! very nice!