Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports Hangout

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by l337killa07 View Post
    I'm not even going to bother reading through all the posts....as soon as someone started talking about soccer this is what happened to me ----sleep:

Don't get me wrong, I love soccer, but I don't anything about the clubs or the top players or whatever.
    Blame yourself, the title you gave to your thread is confussing football is football, you should have added american to it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer View Post
    I don't know. Undefeated teams tend to ignore the muddle-of-the-middle and definantly ignore teams as bad as the Dolphins. When the Chiefs were undefeated in 2003, the BROWNS beat them. When the Broncos were undefeated in 1998? I think the Vikings shot 'em.

Teams as good as the Pats make the mistake of ignoring bad teams. But, if by the second quarter Miami hasn't stopped the Pats at least 7 times, I say the Pats win.
    The BROWNS are a better team than the Chiefs though, so thats not a surprise that they whooped em. And I can't say anything about pre-2002 season since I didn't start watching football until then.

And I agree, if the Pats take the Dolphins TOO lightly, they will lose. They need to treat every team equally, regardless of their record or previous games. Never underestimate anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Blame yourself, the title you gave to your thread is confussing football is football, you should have added american to it
    Europeans

Thanks

And I agree, if the Pats take the Dolphins TOO lightly, they will lose. They need to treat every team equally, regardless of their record or previous games. Never underestimate anyone.
    Not in this case, the Dolphins suck way too much, and the Pats are too good.

Fucking cheaters.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ton View Post
    I'm good at that, too

Thanks

Buffalo Bills are going to the Superbowl.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saku39 View Post

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnny blaze View Post
    Oh no, you didn't.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

If by that you mean finish 1-15, then yeah.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

Thanks

The bills suck my friend.

Not in this case, the Dolphins suck way too much, and the Pats are too good.

Fucking cheaters.
    And fuck you if you dislike the Pats cuz of the cheating scandal. There are plenty of teams that cheat, you just don't find out about it.

Everyone NEEDED an excuse to bitch at us cuz they've lost against us so many times, and now they have one.f
    Ever wanted to know how to boot burned PSX games on a PS2 without any swap disc or modchip?

Follow This Thread to find out how!

I take no credit for the aforementioned method, I just take credit for telling others about it. It is not my method, and I am not responsible if you f*ck up your console following this method.

Thanks

The bills suck my friend.

And fuck you if you dislike the Pats cuz of the cheating scandal. There are plenty of teams that cheat, you just don't find out about it.

Everyone NEEDED an excuse to bitch at us cuz they've lost against us so many times, and now they have one.f

Oh stfu. Prove to me that any other team cheats.

And that has got to be the worst argument for hating a cheating team I've ever heard. Congratulations, you are the biggest idiot ever.

DeViOuS Guest

Dolphins suck? You suck.

Yeah I know they suck, but you don't have to rub it in.

Thanks

Trent Green's career is over. Man, THATS sad. He was in the top 5 list of Quarterbacks for what, 5, 6 years straight? I remember when he was drafted, all the hype. He lived up to it in Kansas City from 2002-2005. That hit in '06 ended his career, and no one even through a flag!
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER

DeViOuS Guest

Miami needs decent layers. They get stuck with people who generally - FUCKING BLOW!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mydyingautumn View Post
    Dolphins suck? You suck.

Yeah I know they suck, but you don't have to rub it in.
    I'm not? If you read my earlier posts, I actually said that the Patriots shouldn't underestimate any team.

Every team is good, we're just better

Oh stfu. Prove to me that any other team cheats.

And that has got to be the worst argument for hating a cheating team I've ever heard. Congratulations, you are the biggest idiot ever.
    I can't prove that they cheat, cuz they haven't been caught yet.

And you don't think people needed an excuse to hate the Pats? Best quarterback in the league, with the most passing yards last week, not to mention we've only set about 10 or 12 NFL RECORDS, if not more, including 4 or 5 in this season alone, I've lost track. People are jealous that the Pats are just that fucking good. They got caught cheating, and now everyone keeps throwing it in their face. Fucking get over it. They cheated, they got caught, w/e, end of story. Find some other reason to hate them, and stop throwing that shit in their face. After being fined what, a quarter or a half a million dollars, as well as having to write every single play from scratch this season, there is no way to cheat. All our wins are legit this season, so get over it.

The Pats are doing so good this season in the face of adversity, just to prove to people, "Hey, FUCK YOU, we are the patriots, and we are better than you in every single way possible. Deal with it.
    Ever wanted to know how to boot burned PSX games on a PS2 without any swap disc or modchip?

Follow This Thread to find out how!

I take no credit for the aforementioned method, I just take credit for telling others about it. It is not my method, and I am not responsible if you f*ck up your console following this method.