Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nintendo DS Card

Thanks

The only way you will be able to run GBA roms is with a GBA flash card. I wouldn't know which one would be better or where to look anymore as most of the good carts are now almost impossible to find. There are some DS emulators for running NES, SNES and even the Sega Genesis but these emulators are far from perfect and nowhere near as good as the PC emulators but are progressing very well.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrie View Post
    The only way you will be able to run GBA roms is with a GBA flash card. I wouldn't know which one would be better or where to look anymore as most of the good carts are now almost impossible to find. There are some DS emulators for running NES, SNES and even the Sega Genesis but these emulators are far from perfect and nowhere near as good as the PC emulators but are progressing very well.
    Okay, maybe I will just settle for the portable DS games and play the rest on the computer, there is plenty to last my life anyway, the system/hardware will break before I play everything. Feedback still wanted on my question though.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by greendayrulestc View Post
    the system/hardware will break before I play everything.
    I doubt it.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

Oh right as far as your question it's the best deal I've seen and I've seen quite a few. Like I had said it the other topic they actually have come down on the price since I got my R4. It was closer to $60 but that was several month ago.
    Haldrie's World
    (My official web site.)

My YouTube Channel

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrie View Post
    Oh right as far as your question it's the best deal I've seen and I've seen quite a few. Like I had said it the other topic they actually have come down on the price since I got my R4. It was closer to $60 but that was several month ago.
    Alright, unless there is someone that says otherwise, I will probably order this Sunday afternoon.

Thanks

Default Another topic may be stupid, but I think I figured my emu problems out.

Sorry about making another topic, this is mainly so people will check up on this topic and I can't bump the others that are related to this since I am the last poster, if I am doing something wrong please tell me, but I find this to be the most simple and efficient way, especially since someone can close and delete the other topics if needed.

Now, so those of you who do not know, I want some emulators for the Nintendo DS, not Lite. I want to have playable NDS games and GBA games on it. So I think I found what I want in two separate packages, tell me if these are good and will work for me and it is all I need for them to work. Tell me things to watch out for etc... Pros, Cons...

R4DS - http://www.echostore.com/r4ds.html (hold my DS games)

3 in 1 expansion pack - http://www.echostore.com/ez-3in1.html (hold GBA games). (also, do you need the EZ Flash V slot-1 card to make this work? If you do, I have a problem. Or if the R4 device can make it work or it doesn't require it, would be nice to know, thanks.) EDIT: I watched this video and he says you needs some hacks, seems simple though, tell me if it's accurate, he is pretty young. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iOvpO3-96Y

Tell me if anything in those packages is something I need to buy please do tell me, but if this is all I need it would be PERFECT! If no problems are seen by you guys I can pay today, and also, is this yahoo thing a trusted place to buy from? Thanks.
    Last edited by greendayrulestc; 30th-September-2007 at 17:34.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I've merged some of your threads cos 5 threads asking what NDS/GBA cart would be the best option is just too much.
    If you need to update one of your posts you have two options, either edit it using the EDIT button or repost your last post in the thread and delete the previous one if you think we are not gonna notice your update.

Unfortunately I can't help you with your dilemma, I don't have any of those. I do have the M3 Lite micro SD, that in addition to the passcard is all I need to run nds & gba games in my NDS original model and it works in my NDS Lite too. Pros: the highest compatibility possible, I only have to buy a new micro sd card if I need more room. Cons: I need to patch the games according the M3 wiki page in order to play them.
    I know you've almost decided your package, but I thought I'd share another option.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    I've merged some of your threads cos 5 threads asking what NDS/GBA cart would be the best option is just too much.
    If you need to update one of your posts you have two options, either edit it using the EDIT button or repost your last post in the thread and delete the previous one if you think we are not gonna notice your update.

Unfortunately I can't help you with your dilemma, I don't have any of those. I do have the M3 Lite micro SD, that in addition to the passcard is all I need to run nds & gba games in my NDS original model and it works in my NDS Lite too. Pros: the highest compatibility possible, I only have to buy a new micro sd card if I need more room. Cons: I need to patch the games according the M3 wiki page in order to play them.
    I know you've almost decided your package, but I thought I'd share another option.
    Thanks, I wasn't sure if posting again would just merge posts or not, but I will not post another topic about this again, thanks. Also, is there a promotional code I can use at echostore.com? And does the EZ 3 in 1 work on Fat DS?

EDIT: I figured it out, there is a cart for it, but it's gba sized and costs a lot and not sold separately and harder to find. I will just stick with the R4 , and will probably be ordering sometime soon. Thanks for all of your help, I found a coupon code 10 percent off on accident, so anyone who needs it it's "e1068" without the quotes from Echostore.com Also, I play GBA games on the computer, but it's not worth that much money to play games portably for me, and also it's more complicated than it needs to be.

EDIT: I just purchased the M4, so I should be getting it within the week, I purchased at echostore.com with a 10 percent discount.
    Last edited by greendayrulestc; 30th-September-2007 at 21:06.