• sometime today

2 25.00%
  • never

6 75.00%

Thread: Can Someone Please Anwser 1 ?.

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Can Someone Please Anwser 1 ?.

Ok lets say i have a modded xbox and have the psxboxv18 and i have it installed already, i downloaded all the files needed in the playstaion roms section for the game RESIDENT EVIL DIRECTORS CUT (7 total) and unrared them and I got a folder named REDCDS with a CCD FILE,SUB FILE, & a IMG FILE in it.....My question is basically what do i need to do to play this game on my XBOX? I already have the sch1001 bios in the BIOS FOLDER, so what do i do next......Can Somebody please help me with this, Im only having trouble with ISO related emulators, Rom emulators are pertty much easy to figure out......& yes I know how to FTP..........................?????????............ ...................................Ultimate Out! =Yuck!
    Last edited by ultimate; 20th-February-2007 at 08:09.