Ok i have 2 emulators, epsxe and psxfin......the first emulator is the best for playing most ps1 games and the 2nd is best for playing Final Fantasy games, well at least that's wat people said......anyway here's my problem, i have the original Final Fantasy 8 game and obviously it's on a ps1 disc, i wanna play it again and i wanna use psxfin to play it since i think it's better than epsxe when playing FF games, i tried it myself as well cuz i downloaded FF9 from this site and when i used epsxe there were times when i was playing and the game just freezes whereas psxfin runs the game smoothly.

The point is i don't wanna use epsxe and i wanna use psxfin and i don't wanna play the game with the disc because i wanna play it straight from my hardrive, so i was told by my friend to make an ISO file or a .BIN file of the game. So, i downloaded and registered Ultra ISO and made an image file of the disc rite, and i tried it on psxfin and it doesn't work, i converted the disc file to .BIN format and tried it and still didn't work. Then i thought maybe i have to play it with the disc so i ran psxfin and open the game straight from the disc and it still doesn't work, wat do i do?