Thread: PSP PSX emulation problem

Threaded View

Thanks

Default PSP PSX emulation problem

hi i used to have a account and i haven't logged on in a few months so im guessing it was deleted?

Anyhow... bascially i've installed Dark Alex 3.03OEA and it can't get the psx.isos working. In my PSP DIRECTORY i have COMMON, SAVEDATA, SYSTEM & GAME folders. When i upgraded, i created the GAME150 & GAME303 so that the upgrade would work... i also wondered if the program was meant to do that or i was. Anyhow it proceeded to up grade and so after that i deleted the GAME150 & GAME303 Folders. All my psx backups are in Bin/Cue format so i used magicISO to create the Iso format and then used POPSTATION To compress it. I put it game in PSP/GAME but it still won't run. Also i used to be able to run PSP.iso but now i can't... can you tell me what im doing wrong?

Also... i used to be able to play old roms from various consoles but i don't know where to put them. Also they load the emu but not the rom!

Please help
    Last edited by DrCross; 20th-January-2007 at 15:28.