Well this time its for real guys and girls. There is no return for the member known as Soldier?. I need to get away from this place, and unfortunately, that time is now. Ive been really depressed, and have been thinking alot about what the hell Im going to do with my life. I need to think of something in order for me to saty with my baby...Jenn. She'll be leaving at the end of August, to go and join the United States Air Force. And as soon as Jenn's out of BootCamp, Ill will be living with her...happily. Shes the only person in my life that I can truly trust, love, and care so deeply for, that I would give up my life for her in an instant. So I'll be leaving. I would just like to say thanks to all the members that made this place fun. MasJ, you did a good job with this place, and thanks for the wonderful community. Cyber, CCDart, DJNickname, Crusher, Good times, good times with the four of you. All my RetroD00D buddies, Mods, SMods, Admins. Be good to all the n00bs...Skinner, you to. And to all the others that I left out, Id like to thank you guys aswell. Thanks for the good times, and all the arguements. Had fun here for the past 2 1/2 years. Cya all around...

-Soldier.

October 20, 2002 - May 14, 2005.