I'm using my Ps2 (fat) with a 320gp internal sata hard. I bought an IDE to SATA network adapter to make the hard drive work (and it works great with the other 75 games on the hard drive).

I'm using free mcboot 1.95 with HD loader and Open ps2 Loader. I installed all the games (except star wars bounty hunter) through winhiip.

my issue is that i can't get ford racing 2 or 3 to boot from my HDD either from the iso file available for download from this site, or by crating my own iso from the physical games (which worked for the evil dead boomstick edition).

ford racing 3 just gives me the white screen, while ford racing 2 just sits on a black screen.

I've even tried patching (with ESR patcher) and burning them to DVD-5 to try to use them with ESR (instead of from my HDD) but they just sit on the purple screen) - I'm not sure if i should have burned them on a cd-r as that is their original format?

I've tried a few different compatibility settings, but i'm getting a little annoyed with these two. the OPL compatability lists says they work if you burn them from the iso to your HDD with winhiip - which is what i do, but they are not loading for me. Hopefully someone has experience with these and can help.
on a side note, when i burn them straight from my discs through winhiip it asks me if they are cd or dvd media, i know that they are cd-r media, but i choose to mark them as dvd because those other iso's are dvd.

thanks in advance