Thread: I'm SO disappointed in you guys!!!

Threaded View

Thanks

Thumbs down I'm SO disappointed in you guys!!!

You know you guys used to be my favorite site and ---- second but now ---- is my NUMBER ONE because when Nintendo decided to start attacking/warning different rom sites with cease and desist letters, you guys decided to buckle under their pressure and suck Nintendo's dick and removed almost ALL of your Nintendo roms when any GOOD rom site shoulda gave them the middle finger and told them to FUCK OFF!!! I'm SO disappointed in you guys for not standing your ground and being cowards in the end. But hey, at least ---- didn't betray me, and the rest of the rom community like you guys did so +1 for ----! So it's with a heavy heart that I must inform you guys that I will now be switching over to ---- as my primary and ONLY rom site, and leaving you guys in the dust. You guys are now dead to me like ----, ----, ----, and ---- and all the rest of them etc. The ONLY other rom site worth using as a secondary is ----. You guys are a fucking joke now so Good Bye!!! smh.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 16th-October-2017 at 16:34. Reason: don't advertise for other sites!