My computer needs to be restored to its factory state every so often because its bad. I did a platinum nuzlocke and I would copy everything (tene emulator with the battery and just everything) and I just would load my USB flash drive into my new factory state and it would work fine with everything saved. I just did this with my heart gold, not only with desmume but no$gba/no$zoomer, and tested the emulators while in their USB. After I restore my computer, I plug in my USB and my desmume cannot open the rom. No$zoomer gives me a cart loader warning which happened with my regular no$gba when loading roms I needed no$zoomer to actually make them work, but I get one new error: bad header checksum (real game boy would shutdown) Dors that mean it won't load the file because its gone?
This doesn't make sense because it worked fine with my other rom. I KNOW I copied everything and pasted it into my USB, and now it might be gone for good? I'm really frustrated because these were nuzlockes and I don't like starting over because it ruins the vale of my story which heavily subscribes to trial and error, learning from your mistakes, etc. What is going on??