Well... just as the topic's title says, I'd like to record PS2 games on said emulator without lag. Here is my computer info:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Z...cAsyTlVmHmkhOo

The emulation itself occurs lag-less (But I've only tested one game so far: Odin Sphere. Don't know about any others). However, when I use fraps to record it, the framerate drops to around 30~40fps. (I always record at 30fps -- full-size) And while this built-in AVI recorder from the emulator can make the output AVI file lag-free, while recording with it, the emulation still lags... not only that, but the AVI file that's created is way too big, the audio and video files comes sepparated, and there's no file extension suffix. By changing it to .avi, it makes the video work, but when I throw it on virtualdub, the program doesn't recognize it. (And I need this program to make editions and stuff like that)

So... what should I do to record without lag? I was considering either overclocking my computer (if that would actually help) or buying this, but I don't understand how it works very well, and seems like I'd need two different computers for that.

Any recommendations?