Hello guys

I use to play ePSXe a while back and now I am back playing it once again on the 1.7 version however I have reached a stumbling block. Currently playing Driver 2 and enjoying it but as you all know, you have to switch CDs from CD1 to CD2 once you reach Las Vegas. Now I am not a newbie on this and I know several other techniques to change disks however I just can't seem to get lucky enough with either of them.

Firstly, I know there was a way to change disks by reverting back to an older version of ePSXe such as 1.6 so I tried this. It actually completes the CD change and plays the video of Las Vegas however once you are on the loading page it just hangs and never moves. I wasn't able to do it with this way unless I am doing something wrong of course.

Secondly, I have tried using image burning software such as Alcohol 52 and Daemon Tools to try and mount CD1 and then mount CD2 but this has been a very cruel experiment on my part as I am getting different results but all of them fail to load CD2.

My CD 1 has a ccd file and and img file while my CD 2 has a bin and cue file so am not really sure if these two can go together or not.

The frustrating thing so far has been getting different results. For example on Daemon Tools I cannot burn img file its not recognisable but I did it once somehow but when I click run cdrom on ePSXe it just shows a black screen. On Alcohol 52, I was able to mount both CDs cleanly and CD1 ran perfectly however when I change CDs by un-mounting and mounting CD2, the CD2 comes up with a black screen and showing nothing. Also sometimes when I change to CD2 they say insert a cdrom and hit the OK button. I have been frustrated with this for a few days now so that is the reason I have chosen to post here and See if you guys can help me or not so what am I doing wrong?

If you need any other information on how am doing this please let me know.

Thanks