Good Morning,

First off, thankyou for putting together this great site. I've tracked down multiple "hard-to-find," files and such for years as well as been educated on how to get various emulators working and such. Now, up until now, I've only dealt with PS1 (classifying N64 & Dreamcast in the same "generation," as they were battling it out vs. one another when these consoles were current) and earlier generation console emulators/roms with great success over the past decade. I've come across a bump in the road that I'm trying to make heads or tails of. I see that PS2 roms "hosted," (using the term very loosely) are typically split apart into numerous files (usually .rar extensions). For instance, one rom I'm about done DL'ing is broken into 4 different files, however each and every one is a .iso file. How do I compile them into one file? I don't plan on burning any of these (once they're whole, assuming they can be "merged," into one solitary file) onto any blank media, planning only to play them from a HDD (I believe this is possible, no?) as I already do with my PS1/DC/N64 emulators/roms. I ask because I doubt (again, just guessing) I'll be able to play the rom in my PCSX2 emulator as it currently is (one game/rom broken into 4 different .iso's). Thanks in advance for your help, and please keep up the great work!