*does research for homework*

*locates Q&A*

Quote Originally Posted by question
What do the supporters of globalization celebrate?
Quote Originally Posted by answer
To be or not to be may be the mother of all questions, but not as far as persuasive brief writing is concerned.

All appellate briefs are to include a statement of the questions presented for review. This statement is set forth in the second substantive section of briefs filed with the Maryland appellate courts, immediately following the section that describes the procedural posture of the case, i.e., the Statement of the Case. Briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court and the federal appellate courts actually begin with a statement of the issues presented for review.

Regardless of the appellate forum, therefore, the reader is not far beyond the cover page when he or she is introduced to the issues in your case. First impressions count in a lot of contexts, especially in the appellate brief. Hamlet's famous words are my thinly veiled excuse for suggesting different ways to make a positive and lasting first impression by writing an effective description of the questions to be decided on appeal.
I.. somehow doubt the teacher would appreciate anything along those lines