Thread: u believe in aliens/ufo?

Threaded View

USA ------------- Anti-Government ---------- Emulation Finder ---------- Anti-Spammist-----------------PSX Iso/Anime Hunter
    Thanks

This is why I say that the government is ****ed up. They've kept us from knowing about anything related to UFO'z, except the little tid bits of info that they want us to know. Did you know that it is illegal to report to police about seeing UFO'z? You'll be kept quiet and they'll make sure of it. If anybody realizes it, the government is quietly killing off all of our rights, if you don't believe me, research it yourself and you'll find out. A couple months before the 9/11 incident happened, I read something about the government planning a huge fake terrorist attack, for an excuse to place higher/stronger types of military within the US, meaning they can kill you easier if you don't follow the rules. The government is ruthless, they must not speak about anything they do or risk their lives, killing the ones that talk by murder and then covering it up by suicide. Let's look now at Area 51, they kept that area a secret until the late 20th century, each president writes an act that keeps the Area off limits to anyone, if your found within the borders, you'll be killed with lethal force. When you visit Area 51 theres a sign that says no cameras or pictures are allowed and your are watched/followed by camo men in white/black jeeps. Further more, helicopters surround the area and also follow you if get to close. Why is there such a high secruity in an area that tests new flying planes and crafts? What are they trying to hide? Only high level officials are allowed inside and rumors are more levels underground that hide even darker secrets. You can say this is all bullshit, but ask yourself again, why is there such an extreme to the security? The CIA was created to control the UFO incidents, but they have an even higher power that they speak to. The President, with all his power, is not the most powerful in the government. JFK, why was he assasinated? Nothing the government does makes sense. They cover everything up through the use of the Media. Everything the Media speaks about is not all as it seems. You can call me crazy, but I've been into this stuff for about 6 years now. I've read crazier things about the government and when you put it all together, it makes sense.

The Goerge Bush making the black market didn't make sense when someone pointed it, I read an article about drugs, and 95% of the population during or around 1900 were on crack or herion. It's true.
    Last edited by James20; 31st-August-2002 at 11:47.