Thread: [MAME .160] Problem with Battle Circuit

Thanks

Default [MAME .160] Problem with Battle Circuit

I downloaded MAME .160 from this site and Battle Circuit (all the roms) and I can't get it to work. It always reports missing ROMs or CHDs. Where am I messing up?

Thanks
    EP Points

dangit, looks like i need to update MAMUI64 again. newest version can be found here: http://www.mameui.info/ i'll check the rom once this is done.

solved, grab the latest version of MAME from the link above then download the following to the ROM folder of the emulator (i'm assuming you know how to setup the emulator)

Battle Circuit (Euro 970319) (the parent ROM)
    and Q-Sound (also required) and don't unzip these 2 zip files, they worked fine when kept zipped.

game should work fine from there.

you're mistake was likely that the ROMS in question don't work with MAME .160 or you were trying a child version of this rom instead of the parent version i pointed out above.

in the emulators rom listing...red (non-functioning), green (parent ROM), light green (child version of the parent rom. requires parentversion to operate)