Thread: Final version of Ocarina of Time USA?

Thanks

Question Final version of Ocarina of Time USA?

There are three Ocarina of Time (USA) roms.:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_6...rting-With-L/9

"Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA)", "Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev A)", and "Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev B)"

I downloaded and tried all three. When loaded up, "Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA)" reads as 'The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.0)'.
    When "Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev A)" is loaded up, it reads as 'The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.1)', and when "Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (USA) (Rev B)" is loaded up, it reads as 'The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2)'.
    I have also tested it on all of them. All three have the crescent symbol on moved blocks and the mirror shield. But yet only the v1.0 and v1.1 have the prayer-chants for the fire temple, v1.2 has them removed.
    The only differences I've noticed is that the normal one is Version 1, Rev A is Version 1.1, and Rev B is version 1.2. I also noticed that 1.1 seems to move faster when Limit FPS is set to OFF.

So, I assume emuparadise doesn't have the final version of the USA version of OoT? Since the final version has the crescent symbol on moved blocks as well as the mirror shield changed.

Thanks
    EP Points

If I recall, the final version of OOT is the Virtual Console or the one included in the Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition for the Gamecube, I don't think it ever saw an N64 release.