Thread: what is the best ps2/xbox mod chip?

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

Default what is the best ps2/xbox mod chip?

i need to get one soon, and who has the best prices? theres a game zone around here and they want 140 for one for the ps2. and are they hard to install? i can soder pretty good, but NOT microsoder. anyone ever install one themselves?

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

BrinkofTime Guest

I'd say that 140 bucks for a ps2 mod is a RIP OFF! I know that they are cheaper than that...try: www.chipzone.com
    The best ModChip for the Xbox is definately the Enigma Mod. It's pricey though..i think it's about 80 bucks.

Thanks

ahhh! theres too many to choose from! which one is a good one???

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

BrinkofTime Guest

If I were going to buy a Mod-Chip for my PS2 I would go with the Magic 3 Mod Chip..with that chip there is no disc swap or gameshark bullshit to deal with..it's the first "true" Mod chip that makes it so that you can just pop in your *ahem*back-up disc and play...

Thanks

woah! 80 bucks! and how many wires to soder?! i'll think about it.

www.PacificMods.com

BrinkofTime Guest

Yeah, I agree that 80 bucks is kinda steep, think of all the money you will save on software in the long run. If you look at it like this it will make sense..it does to me anyway