Thread: Conker Live & Reloaded burning problems!

Thanks

Default Conker Live & Reloaded burning problems!

Hi ,, how is everyone doing

well you know when i try to burn it to a dvd-5 which what xbox original works on, but i cant do that because conker size > dvd5 so some guys from forums say i have to delete some files i tried but i think i always fail so i really want to know how to do that , i tried to burn it to a dvd-9 but it didnt work well i got its loading screen but then it gets an error saying the dvd is dirty or something so the game doesnt work so i really want to know how to delete the files that make me able to burn it to dvd-5 and thank you for your help!

Thanks

another guy helped me with another forums
    ZaphodX:
    To reduce the size of the game to fit on a dvd5 simply delete the updatedash.xbe from the games files. This file is no longer needed. This is what I did and game works fine. When you extract the iso to a game folder to delete the file, make sure you remake the iso with qwix

get it here: http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/xbo ... extracter/

or a similar tool to ensure it is xbox compatible. Burn with imgburn on decent media and play.
    Qwix not only remakes the iso but removes long and short media flags in game files that can sometimes stop the game from working. My example is for the PAL version of the game (I can only assume it would be the same for NTSC)
    he is awesome <3 thank you all!