Page 63 of 268 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast

Thread: The Skype-Out: Nothing butt sex. Or so they say.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    As someone who didn't grow up with nes trying to play some of those games is just terrible. Some are just missing completely context of plot without instruction booklets, or are insanley broken to the point where you wonder how they could legally sell them.
    B-b-but... Nintendo Seal of Quality...!

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    B-b-but... Nintendo Seal of Quality...!
    Did that ever honestly mean anything?

Nope.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

LJN seal of quality.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    As someone who didn't grow up with nes trying to play some of those games is just terrible. Some are just missing completely context of plot without instruction booklets, or are insanley broken to the point where you wonder how they could legally sell them.
    There's that Stargazer JRPG for the NES that has invisible towns, a save system that doesn't hold any of the levels and stats you've amassed, and random tiles on every map that will warp you somewhere else. Usually back to the beginning of the game. Hard to imagine something like that making it out the door these days.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    LJN seal of quality.
    Ya, shit quality.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Since my Tapatalk directs me to the first unread post, and I haven't peeked in since the vegan thing, I just want to say...

Elin, you are so missing out.

Thanks
    EP Points

I mean, it's even like the cutest ones taste the best. I think cuteness evolved as a defense mechanism against predators. In order to turn them all vegan~

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    Since my Tapatalk directs me to the first unread post, and I haven't peeked in since the vegan thing, I just want to say...

Elin, you are so missing out.
    Blah blah something about meat being murder and you having the blood of millions of innocents on your hands. Possibly followed with the most brutal images of slaughterhouses that Google can find.

Now all that you have to do is bring up Hitler's alleged vegetarianism and we'll have a dramatic recreation of every internet debate about meat eating ever.

Thanks
    EP Points

I mean, it's even like the cutest ones taste the best. I think cuteness evolved as a defense mechanism against predators. In order to turn them all vegan~
    If that were the case, they need to evolve to be even cuter, because right now it isn't working.

I actually don't remember what meat tastes like at all at this point. Fish I ate occasionally until I was maybe nine or ten, but I don't think I've had meat since I was about four years old. ^^'' Kind of glad I don't remember, though. I think being a vegetarian and particularly a vegan is a good thing to do if you can, but I don't think it's that easy a thing to adopt later in life if you've eaten meat as the main part of your diet for so many years. A lot of my meat eating friends say they'd struggle to be vegetarian or vegan because they'd miss X or Y, and I can totally see why - I doubt I'd just be able to drop a huge part of my diet on the spot like that either. So I'm glad to have never really acquired a taste for meat or most other animal products, as it means I have very little to miss. I've always felt happy to have been more or less born into this kind of diet, because I doubt I'd have had the willpower to make it stick later in life.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Elin View Post
    Blah blah something about meat being murder and you having the blood of millions of innocents on your hands. Possibly followed with the most brutal images of slaughterhouses that Google can find.

Now all that you have to do is bring up Hitler's alleged vegetarianism and we'll have a dramatic recreation of every internet debate about meat eating ever.
    I usually prefer the ha ha let's protect all the cows from being slaughtered and those unfertilized eggs from being eaten, but it's totally cool to kill all those unborn baby humans in their mothers womb. Consistency.

I've come up with another plausible alternative: cuteness is the original GMO. Genetically engineered into the livestock population by people like Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, so that they can make money off said vegans.

Which reminds me that I love seeing "gluten free!" plastered on everything now. Yes, I know this beef jerky does not contain wheat germ. And so does probably anyone who actually needs a gluten free diet.

Thanks
    EP Points

In other news my vitamins are making me nauseous, and I've been awake since 6pm yesterday and worked a 13hr horrendous shift somewhere between then and now. So I'm going to try and sleep. I'll back read all this later about two weeks from now.

<3 Elin~

Thanks
    EP Points

In other news my vitamins are making me nauseous, and I've been awake since 6pm yesterday and worked a 13hr horrendous shift somewhere between then and now. So I'm going to try and sleep. I'll back read all this later about two weeks from now.

<3 Elin~
    Eep, no good. Hope sleep finds you. <3

Thanks
    EP Points

I do have to say that chicken would be the meat I wouldn't be able to give up. And everyone knows chickens are jerks anyway. They're not even cute except like the first couple weeks of life when they're too small to eat anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

Which reminds me that I love seeing "gluten free!" plastered on everything now. Yes, I know this beef jerky does not contain wheat germ. And so does probably anyone who actually needs a gluten free diet.
    My favourite is warnings on packs of peanuts that the product inside may have come into contact with peanuts. I know that it's probably a standard warning that is added to everything, but I weep at the thought of the individual who actually needs that warning to know that if you have an acute allergy to peanuts, a pack of peanuts is not the best thing for you.

Trader... Joe's? Whole... Foods? What are these strange entities? I shop at the regular supermarket like everyone else. There's one vegan / vegetarian orientated store here, but it's ridiculously expensive for essentially the same things that you can almost always buy off a supermarket shelf / easily make with supermarket ingredients. Whole lotta nope.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points