Page 49 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253545999149 ... LastLast

Thread: The Skype-Out: Nothing butt sex. Or so they say.

Thanks
    EP Points

I like most of them except for 5. For some reason,I had trouble getting into it. I'll probably try it again someday. I haven't played 7 though, so idk about it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    Hi Grouch and Jazz. I love MXC, that show is hilarious.
    hey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    9 is my fav next to 4/5 and 6, care not for the rest.

You will be surprised with the difference of the two and if you are like me, get utterly pissd off at having run on the FUCKING ACTION/CONFIRM BUTTON!

Retarded as hell, its like Wild Arms 3 all over again, mostly since its the same damn engine.
    I liked wild arms 3 I'd say thats my favorite of the series I really liked that scifi meets western theme.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    I like most of them except for 5. For some reason,I had trouble getting into it. I'll probably try it again someday. I haven't played 7 though, so idk about it.
    As overhyped as FF7 is it is what brought JRPGs to the forefront in the west.

FF5 is pretty damn good, very fun battle system and it was just easy to get into.

FF5 even has a anime OVA sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    hey.

I liked wild arms 3 I'd say thats my favorite of the series I really liked that scifi meets western theme.
    I didn't mean to sound like I was saying WA 3 was bad its just forcing me to have run on the action/confirm button really irritates the hell out of me.

If I knew how I would make a patch to switch it but I would have to ask hacker.coder friends of mine to do that.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpiders View Post
    While true, I think it's pretty typical for people to demonize things they know nothing about.

Par for the course.
    It's the GMO fundamental extremists that make GMO look bad.
    But seriously, if you can't joke about killing politicians without being taken in for questioning, why should you be allowed to openly mock a religious figure? (and not be joking about it).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll get around to FF7 eventually. I've heard that about FF7, but I'll wait til I play it myself.

Thanks
    EP Points

As overhyped as FF7 is it is what brought JRPGs to the forefront in the west.

FF5 is pretty damn good, very fun battle system and it was just easy to get into.

FF5 even has a anime OVA sequel.

I didn't mean to sound like I was saying WA 3 was bad its just forcing me to have run on the action/confirm button really irritates the hell out of me.

If I knew how I would make a patch to switch it but I would have to ask hacker.coder friends of mine to do that.
    it's been a while since I played it but can't you reassign the buttons? or is run and action tied to the same button?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Merry you try Lunar or Pier Solar yet?

Pier Solar sure pays homage to Lunar in overall design , I want to get it off of Humble Bundle since its DRM free and includes the OST.

It runs perfecto in Retroarch with the Genesis Plus GX core, to use the enhanced BGM CD you have to have it in iso format named exactly as the game rom and in the same folder as the rom.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

No.I haven't.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    it's been a while since I played it but can't you reassign the buttons? or is run and action tied to the same button?
    In Wild Arms 3 and ACF run is tied to the action/confirm button and can not be reassigned , in Wild Arms 1 and 2 you can change it.

Wild Arms 2 is my favorite.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT GIRLS FOOT!!??

Thanks
    EP Points

WTF????

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    If people take recombinant Insulin but complain about GMO food then they're massive hypocrites.
    Strangely enough I had a family member who was diabetic and had a very bad reaction to recombinant insulin when it came out in the 80s. Their control was always excellent and they’d very rarely had hypos up to that point, but they suddenly started having very severe ones with no warning at seemingly random times of day. We're talking full on seizures. Unfortunately it did some long term damage, because even when they went back onto animal insulin the hypos remained just as severe and often still crept up without warning, although they thankfully became less frequent. Very scary stuff.

The vast majority of people are fine with it, but complications can occur as with any medicine. Sadly my relative was one of the unlucky ones.
    Last edited by Cosmic; 13th-August-2015 at 01:42.

Thanks
    EP Points

In Wild Arms 3 and ACF run is tied to the action/confirm button and can not be reassigned , in Wild Arms 1 and 2 you can change it.

Wild Arms 2 is my favorite.
    ah ok.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    [SNIP

First damn thing that came to mind.............ughhhhhh