Thread: What were the controls from Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default What were the controls from Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection?

I want to use those controls on my emulator (Kega Fusion)

I've searched all over Google, but no result.

Thanks
    EP Points

The game in question your speaking of is a PS3 game. Are you sure you got the name correct?

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection also known as Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection in PAL regions.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemongenius View Post
    The game in question your speaking of is a PS3 game. Are you sure you got the name correct?

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection also known as Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection in PAL regions.
    Yes, I am sure the name is correct.

Thanks
    EP Points

Just checking cuzz you said I'm using Kega which doesn't do PS3 emulation unless I got the wrong idea by not realizing your playing the games on that collection using Kega.

The controls of each game are different so you may occasionally have to change controls for instance all of the Sonic games have jump as either A, B, or C since there's nothing else you need in that game aside from the digital pad.

The thing is on the collection the controls are pre-programmed to be the most comfortable on the controller in question this is the case for all collection games.

For instance when you turn on a game in Sonic Gems Collection it shows the controls before you play but they can be manipulated if the game allows it.

I recommend using a controller when playing Kega and putting the basic buttons as your face buttons and then the miscellaneous buttons could be the triggers.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wasn't it just a set up of directions pad plus the buttons in the same sort of layout (i.e. in a line on the Mega Drive controller vs an almost line on the PS3 controller).
    What I mean is A = Square, B = Cross, C = Circle.

Right? I mean I do own the PS3 game but it's been a while.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection isn't just on PS3, it's on Xbox 360 too. The OP hasn't even mentioned that he's using a PS3 controller

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm sorry guys, I am using a PS3 controller. I just forgot to write that in. XP Anyway, I got a picture of a Genesis controller with the button maps of a PS controller.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3109/...9b34d704_o.jpg
    Last edited by allanbuzzy; 29th-July-2015 at 22:32.