Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much is the Yu-Gi-Oh worth?

Thanks

Default How much is the Yu-Gi-Oh worth?

I had thought I lost some cards of a friend of mine so I bought him a couple of packs of new ones. But than right before I was going to give them to him I found his old ones. So now I got these cards. The game seems pretty fun. But I don't realy have a clue as to how to play. Anyway, back to my origanal question.

How much is the card "Man-Eater-Bug" worth?
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

Man eater bug is one of the best the the yugiohgame is one of the best card game is cool even ppl at my high school play it

DarkScarab Guest

I found one site that is offering that card for 5 pounds. Here is the link:
    http://www.geocities.com/nicholas666uk/

You may try searching for more sites since I didn't have much time to.

Fire Guest

it's worth $32.95. If you had gone to Wal-mart the lay-a-way people can tell u. I know. I work there.

Thanks

For a fricken card!?

/me is cutting out some cardboard... hehe, I'M GONNA BE A BILLIONAIRE!

Fire Guest

It's funny really. The ammount of kids that come to buy those cards. My girlfriend works at wal-mart, and well so do i, but she works at lay-a-way, and when I go to see her there are ALWAYS kids there buying those things, I get like 500 questions a day about them. It's worse then pokemon.

SomeUserGuy Guest

why are yu-gi-oh cards worth so much?

Fire Guest

I belive it has to do with availability. The more rare the card, the more people want it. thus the more money they will dish out for it.

DarkScarab Guest

Well sorry if my post was low on the card, I was just going by what that site said.

But it's supply and demand. And what people will pay for it. I had a second year Walter Payton card (which should be worth a good amount of money) and I needed some money. So I took it to a local card shop with about 20 other cards, including David Robinson, Barry Sanders, and John Elway, among others, and they only gave me $40 dollars for the whole stack. And most of these were rookie cards!! But I needed the money so what could I do? I went back in a week later and they had sold just the Payton card for $100!!! Man I wish I had those cards back.

SomeUserGuy Guest

yea, but with walter payton, he's a sports superstar. yu-gi-oh cards are cartoons. sorry, it just doesn't make sense to me.

DarkScarab Guest

Oh I agree! But you know the popularity of the card games now with Magic and others like it. Almost rivals sports cards.

I was just trying to make a point about the different dealers in different areas and what is popular.

Thanks

Awsome. Worth some big bucks. I also have Hane-Hane. Hehe, lucky me. How much is Hane-Hane worth. I read that the MEB+HH is a good combo. So you can use MEB twice.

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

I also have a whole shit load of baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and comic cards from when I was little. Can ya beleave it, I have Barry Bonds Rookie card. I also have a Triple Play card of the Bulls.

DarkScarab Guest

Originally posted by Sephires
    I also have a whole shit load of baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and comic cards from when I was little. Can ya beleave it, I have Barry Bonds Rookie card.
    A Barry Bonds second year was one of the cards I gave up for that measley amount of money!!! It sucks to be poor and to struggle for money. A lesson to all of you. As I've told my kids, stay in school and make yourself into something great.

Thanks

When it comes to cardgames like this, i prefer Magic TG (The gathering).....don't get to play where much though :\