Thread: Can I get some help with getting on an FTP site?

mva5580 Guest

Default Can I get some help with getting on an FTP site?

I'm trying to get on the site listed below that has the huge number of replies, and seems to be very popular with the board. I'm using WS_FTP LE, and it seems like I'm putting in all of the proper information, but the login always fails. Sometimes it will say too many users, which is self-explanatory, but then when that doesn't come up, it is just saying that the connection fails. Any ideas?

darkhelmet10 Guest

means the server isnt up right now, ur ip is banned from it, or they arent accepting any more connections

Thanks

when it says connection fails the case is usually tht they are offline,if ur banned i think it blatantly says"you are banned from this FTP" or sumthin like tht.

SomeUserGuy Guest

which site are you talking about? anyways, both of them are down for public usage.