Thread: Unfortunate metal gear solid problem

Thanks

Red face Unfortunate metal gear solid problem

Chances are you guys have seen problems like these a lot but ill cut to the chase.

Just beat wolf go to the screen where it says to insert disc 2, I'm on full screen on epsxe however so when i press escape and switch the disc, the entire emulator just stops knowing how to run metal gear solid. I panic and i quickly go to save, only to be stuck on the screen for eternity with mei ling staring directly into my soul. Now this would all be fine since i haven't saved right? WRONG. The last time i saved was just before fighting liquid, which is a good 20 minutes back and it would kill all of my mood to do all of it again. Just wondering if anyone has a save of metal gear solid 1 for epsxe just before the disc switch screen, or a save after disc 2 has been loaded.

Really don't want to have to go through that again. If you need any more details just ask. All i ask is that i can have some saves for this because i am too lazy to play through that 20 minutes that ive just played through.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    EP Points

maybe switch to windowed mode before getting to the disc change screen?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    maybe switch to windowed mode before getting to the disc change screen?
    |I would, but i want to avoid having to play all the way from just before fighting liquid which is why im looking for a save