Thread: help with final burn for xbox 360.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default help with final burn for xbox 360.

It's me again, well I said I own a xbox 360 and downloaded here the finalburn with like 9 gigas of roms but it was for the original xbox. Using this emulator on my xbox 360 (with the hacked compatibility for original xbox) I got it run but as soon as I try to choose a rom the finalburn emu crashes my xbox 360 turns off or resets, later I decided to download a xbox 360 final burn emulator but even if I'm able to run it and the emulator looks for the roms (like 6000 roms) I don't see them, so I can't play any rom.

This happened to me before apparently a romset comes in different formats, I actually renamed some .bin roms to .rom and Mame for pc was able to detect it and play it but doing that to many files within one rom is exhausting.

Can someone help me?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,219 Times in 1,444 Posts
    EP Points

final burn on xbox 360 is different from final burn on original xbox as in things like the cp1,cps2,neogeo roms and so on have their own specific folders for roms.

edit@aspina check your pm inbox.
    Last edited by fumanchu; 8th-July-2015 at 18:02.