Thread: Need Help Running Games on PPSSPP for MAC

Thanks

Default Need Help Running Games on PPSSPP for MAC

I have downloaded PPSSPP for mac and everything is running well, I later got Crisis Core from this website and thats where I'm having a problem.

I got the downloaded game and extracted it with 7zx, when I tried opening it with PPSSPP it didn't work or it didnt show up because there is no ISO. I also tried changing the files to .iso since my mac keeps reading downloaded files as VLC.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Did you download it from the main site?

if so its just fine, its most likely your extraction program and seems you have a association problem, that will cause anyone headaches.

VLC likes to associate everything to itself which is very annoying.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.