Thread: Corrupted PSX roms when extracting w/ WinRAR

Thanks

Default Corrupted PSX roms when extracting w/ WinRAR

Every time I try to download a new PSX rom and extract it or move it from the .rar, it stops at about 80 or 90% and just says it's corrupted and I can't play it. I'm completely baffled as to what may be causing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks <3 (side note: I'm not sure if this is just site related or general tech related, but please, if you could clarify, it would really help)
    Last edited by 9reactor; 25th-June-2015 at 22:45.

Thanks

I have the same problem. I just tried downloading KHFM (JPN) from emuparadise and had a corrupted file error when downloading.

Thanks
    EP Points

check the size of the winrar file after the download. if it's smaller than what it says here on the site then it's probably a failed download.

Thanks

i have the same problem, and yes it is a smaller file, i have that problem with almost every ps2 game i download...it starts good but then it slows its speed, to a point where it reaches 0 kbpps... would you help me to fix it?