Thread: Twisted Not Running on 3DO Emus

Thanks

Default Twisted Not Running on 3DO Emus

I downloaded Twisted the Game Show, but can't seem to get it working on any 3DO emulator. Wondering if maybe I need to do something special for some 3DO games, or if there's a method I haven't tried to get it working.

So far I've used 3DOPlay, 4DO, and FreeDO, and used both the version of the ISO linked above, as well as one off The Iso Zone. As far as which versions of those emulators, I'm not 100% sure how to check, but each one I've downloaded has been from The Emulator Zone. The BIOS I'm using is the one that came packed in with the 3DOPlay emulator, but I've also tried the one here on Emuparadise. Weird thing is, every other game I downloaded works fine, those being Way of the Warrior and Virtuoso.

Basically, I'm just wondering if there's some setting that has to get changed, if the ISO is just plain broken on both sites, or if I need to install some additional plug-in or something for certain 3DO games to work?

I don't know how important hardware is to something like running a 3DO emu, but I have an i5 3570k 3.4ghz, GTX 980, 8GB of RAM, and I'm using Windows 7. The "what do post" thing said to include hardware so, I am.

edit: Oh, right. The exact issue it's having is that the game won't load at all. In 4DO and FreeDO nothing happens, screen goes black and it just sits there. I've given it plenty of time, and it never changes. In 3DOPlay it returns and error, "bad slack calc."
    Last edited by AOM; 24th-May-2015 at 13:29.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Apparently playable using 4DO v1.3.1.0 :

http://wiki.fourdo.com/index.php?tit...atibility_List

Sometimes takes a long time to boot

Spoiler warning: