Thread: (CHEAT) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PSP) The Elusive C4 Is Locked At Zero Percent

Thanks
    EP Points

Default (CHEAT) Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PSP) The Elusive C4 Is Locked At Zero Percent

This one took me a-while to figure out. First off, I'm not alone, there are many MANY people who can't get past the next level because the C4 refuses to be made by your team.

I thought about it and the words that were spoken. "We're working on making ..." which was said literally DOZENS of previous missions later. Well, apparently building C4 takes time, doesn't it ?

Yes, so if you have the CHEAT turned on, "Clearance Time 00:00:00" then guess what, even though you have an exemplary rating for your missions, NO TIME will have elapsed, thus, the C4 that is under construction will =NEVER= be made between missions no matter how big or powerful your teams are.

Turn OFF this cheat, SAVE your game via "Save play data to a Memory Stick" (in other words, don't use save state).

RESET the game (do not use load/save state as once the cheat of zero time is in there, even unflagging it later will STILL give you 0% production).

Now, LOAD your game proper ensuring that this cheat is turned off. Now go on a mission, take your time, Fulton the flip out of new troops. Come back and your C4 should be made then. Now you can SAVE and LOAD state your game as usual.

Progress as normal but I would leave the "Clearance Time 00:00:00" turned off as likely there are other elements in future chapters requiring time to have passed as well. Also by loading your game normally, you will fix the map glitch where the map does not scroll if you at one point had turned on all the cheats to see what would happen.

A simple solution to a very nasty problem that has plagued many players for about a year now.

Hope This Helps !

Last edited by dw817; 23rd-May-2015 at 18:33.

Thanks
    EP Points

always good to know when a potentially helpful cheat can go bad. least it didn't corrupt your saves or something horrible like that. i'll keep this in mind if i ever try this game some day (psp emulation will have a to a bit less sluggish than when i last played it first though).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to treos For This Useful Post: