Thread: Steam big picture + MaLa = Bringing emulation to your HDTV

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Steam big picture + MaLa = Bringing emulation to your HDTV

PC gaming has made considerable strides in replicating the simplicity of a console experience. The library available on the platform is unparalleled, however there are a significant number of titles that have never had PC ports. Fortunately many of these titles can be enjoyed with the use of emulators but unfortunately emulators are generally not conducive to a living room console experience. An emulator front-end addresses this.

When adding an emulator front-end to steam, one can enjoy many releases of current 8th generation systems all the way back to video gaming inception. I have uploaded my Mala front-end with the emulators all pre-confgired to aid anyone who may have interest in a similar set up. I demo this set-up in the video below. In the video description is the download with a how-to. It is configured for a 360 controller or any controller that windows will recognize as a 360 controller.

https://youtu.be/3musDxzlhCM

2. The Following User Says Thank You to efaustus9 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cool thanks!