Thread: PPSSPP Problems

Thanks

Default PPSSPP Problems

I want to play Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment. However, the downloads online (for the English patch) can only be downloaded in three different parts. These parts are all .rar files, and when I open one (any of them), it says that the ISO is corrupted. I have done everything from opening the ISO and turning the file into a .zip file (using 7Zip), and just about everything. How would I play this game? I keep trying to upload the parts as attachments, but they won't upload.

Also, when I open the .zip files with PPSSPP, and it says to download the game, it says that the game isn't a PSP game.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

use Jdownloader to get the parts, open the first part with all the parts in the same directory, extract iso.

Get The OFFLINE instaler here, Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. use the latest alpha/beta build of 7zip.

get the latest build of PPSSPP here,

http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

the eng patch for SAO is incomplete FYI.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    use Jdownloader to get the parts, open the first part with all the parts in the same directory, extract iso.

Get The OFFLINE instaler here, Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. use the latest alpha/beta build of 7zip.

get the latest build of PPSSPP here,

http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

the eng patch for SAO is incomplete FYI.
    Yeah, I know the patch is incompletely. But it's mostly complete, and whatever isn't I can just use this: http://yomikaeru.blogspot.ru/p/blog-page_3.html

Anyways, Why would I need to get the latest 7zip build (alpha)? I always update my 7zip with the stable releases, so it's updated there. For PPSSPP, I have the update from one or two updates ago, so I'm sure it isn't that. But what is Jdownloader, and what does it do? I just don't want to download any bad programs or anything.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by FearReaper9 View Post
    Yeah, I know the patch is incompletely. But it's mostly complete, and whatever isn't I can just use this: http://yomikaeru.blogspot.ru/p/blog-page_3.html

Anyways, Why would I need to get the latest 7zip build (alpha)? I always update my 7zip with the stable releases, so it's updated there. For PPSSPP, I have the update from one or two updates ago, so I'm sure it isn't that. But what is Jdownloader, and what does it do? I just don't want to download any bad programs or anything.
    You take a look at how old the last "stable" release of 7zip is?

Many uploaders are using the latest rar algorithm and it dont work with the old stable release of 7zip , not sure if it works with the latest builds either but there are many beefits from using the latest build.

its best to keep up with PPSSPP updates since bugs are fixed and it may be more stable and if a latest build is not you can simply overwrite from a previous build, updating is just as simple, overwrite your previous ppsspp folder.

Jdownloader is a download manager, best one in my opinion and others as well, using it should ensure you get your files perfectly downloaded, its very useful.

Files get easily corrupted with typical browser downloading, even more so with large files.

the OFFLINE ver of Jownloader is safe, the online installer has malware, avoid it like the plague .
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

You take a look at how old the last "stable" release of 7zip is?

Many uploaders are using the latest rar algorithm and it dont work with the old stable release of 7zip , not sure if it works with the latest builds either but there are many beefits from using the latest build.

its best to keep up with PPSSPP updates since bugs are fixed and it may be more stable and if a latest build is not you can simply overwrite from a previous build, updating is just as simple, overwrite your previous ppsspp folder.

Jdownloader is a download manager, best one in my opinion and others as well, using it should ensure you get your files perfectly downloaded, its very useful.

Files get easily corrupted with typical browser downloading, even more so with large files.

the OFFLINE ver of Jownloader is safe, the online installer has malware, avoid it like the plague .
    I see how old the 7zip stable release is... I'll get straight to downloading the newest one. lol.

I guess I'll get PPSSPP again, too...

But with JDownloader, I get the downloader that is on the first post, right? I got JDownloader2Setup.exe. Is that it?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I see how old the 7zip stable release is... I'll get straight to downloading the newest one. lol.

I guess I'll get PPSSPP again, too...

But with JDownloader, I get the downloader that is on the first post, right? I got JDownloader2Setup.exe. Is that it?
    Scroll down on the link I sent you, you will see two links for the 32 and 64 bit releases, get the one that your OS is.

You got it from those right?

Thanks

Scroll down on the link I sent you, you will see two links for the 32 and 64 bit releases, get the one that your OS is.

You got it from those right?
    Yes; the first blog-entry-post-thingy, right?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yes; the first blog-entry-post-thingy, right?
    if it was from the links below on that page then you are good, fire it up and youl see how great it is to DL stuff easy with it, still gotta do capchas if there is any but again easy peasy.

Thanks

if it was from the links below on that page then you are good, fire it up and youl see how great it is to DL stuff easy with it, still gotta do capchas if there is any but again easy peasy.
    Now, what will I do with JDownloader exactly?

NVM, I managed to do it.
    Last edited by meganova; 12th-May-2015 at 07:53. Reason: posts merged