Thread: PCSX Reloaded for Mac: creating and importing cheat files

Thanks

Default PCSX Reloaded for Mac: creating and importing cheat files

Hello all,

I've managed to successfully load and play Playstation games on a mid-2012 Macbook Pro, using PCSX Reloaded. However, I'd like to try using some cheat codes, and am having difficulties with this.

I found some Gameshark codes for the first Crash Bandicoot game, pasted them into a .RTF file using Text Edit, and converted the file to a .CHT file. When I attempt to import the .CHT file into the Cheats window of PCSX R, nothing is imported. In other words, the Cheats window remains empty. I tried a sample .CHT file for a different game which I found online, and it imported successfully. So the process does seem to work, if done correctly.

I've attached my attempted .CHT file, in a zip archive, for you to look at if you need to.

Hoping if any of you can suggest something which I might be doing wrong?

Any help much appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files