Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rules

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Rules

Well, this is just to discuss those new Rules we have up there, tell me what you think. And no severe lameness... or else..

SomeUserGuy Guest

sorry for the spams lately, masj. i just missed the boards so much after not being here in the past week.

EDIT: nice example with the bra and panties.

Thanks

I totally agreed. We should have organized board somewhat simialr to NGEmu.

They are hot, aren't they??

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by astroduck
    I totally agreed. We should have organized board somewhat simialr to NGEmu.
    please no!! don't turn this board into ngemu's.

if it is, then the roms related forum would be close.

Thanks

Except for the rom downloading part of course.

Thanks
    EP Points

Nah, we couldn't be that strict it gets lame after a while to think 15 times before you post, but yes, one thought I'm sure we do deserve .
    Most boards are too strict for anything, thats not nice, after all, this is the FREE 4 ALL so you got freedom, but lets not abuse it, thats all we mean

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by MasJ
    Nah, we couldn't be that strict it gets lame after a while to think 15 times before you post, but yes, one thought I'm sure we do deserve .
    Most boards are too strict for anything, thats not nice, after all, this is the FREE 4 ALL so you got freedom, but lets not abuse it, thats all we mean
    yea, that board is major anti-spam. not one bit of it will be tolerated.

Thanks

Originally posted by SomeUserGuy

yea, that board is major anti-spam. not one bit of it will be tolerated.
    You mean NGEmu? I think they have a free for all board too but just under a different name...

Thanks
    EP Points

As I've said on countless occasions, this board was perfect (and I mean that literally) just over a year ago. People just need to look back at some of the old topics, and behave as we all did back then. If people did that, I guarantee there would be a huge improvement in certain member's behaviour.

Thanks

The boards fun and it will continue to be fun. I understand your views on things admins and mods. Ill stop posting my spam shit and go back to doing what i came here to do. To help other members who needed the help. I apologize for my behavior. With that said Nightfall has officially come back to Emuparadise. At least i think.

Thanks

hey masJ do you mind my movies?

gotenks_2322 Guest

yea, iv seen alot more hostility and immatureness on the boards for the past while, even though i havent been here that long. i noticed it seemed to happen after the isos were takin down....... i guess just PO'ed leechers. i see no reason for spam or hostility, therefor have commited to no such acts alright enough of the holier than thou crap, how yall doin!?!?!?!?! hey masj, i think i found a lil glitch or somethin.... when i clicked on some of the names on my vote list just to see who they were,i looked at the previous rating thing and it said this
    (Previous Rating: keine)
    keine?????????? lol guys username was mfyuen or somethin, says he has zero posts and has been registered since may

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I kinda feel the same way Cosmic3K. These boards were pretty much on the light side of the spam spectrum back then. We had spam yeah, but not as bad as it is today. Comparatively speaking. The downside of having such a large (and welcome) number of Members, is that you tend to notice the spam more, because its in a higher volume. More users=A higher inevitable amount of spam. Thats why I have to Moderate a bit more here. Oh, and thanks MasJ for setting some rules. I gotta read them...
    Originally posted by Cosmic3K
    As I've said on countless occasions, this board was perfect (and I mean that literally) just over a year ago. People just need to look back at some of the old topics, and behave as we all did back then. If people did that, I guarantee there would be a huge improvement in certain member's behaviour.

battousai Guest

i think that putting up rules will make the boards a better place to post.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Amen. Truly though. If there are guidelines, the maybe just MAYBE, the spam will slow to a crawl...