Thread: Up-to-date Wii guide?

Thanks

Default Up-to-date Wii guide?

I am trying get my wii to run game backups from a usb stick. I've got it half working, but I'm running into a lot of snags. I think my issue is that all of the guides/links on using are 3-7 years old.

Anybody have a link to a current guide?

Thanks
    EP Points

I always refer to this guide from Wiihacks:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...d-any-wii.html
    It was created 6 years ago, but was updated less than a year ago. I would reckon that pretty decent.

As for playing games off flash drives: I tried some devices and none worked. You would be better off using HDDs if that is an option for you.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Don't use any guides just use ModMii

You set it up and it auto creates a guide to go with your personal Wii/setup as well as download the latest stable hacks, any beta stuff you get yourself, some is worth getting while others are not

Note the Wii itself has not been updated in years so why would any guides.... plus ModMii tends to do more than most guides do and grabs all the files for you and most stand alone guides tend to have stuff missing from them leaving you with a lower compat
    Last edited by Zorlon; 15th-May-2015 at 04:15.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR