Thread: Download Problem with "Metal Gear Solid 3 - Subsistence (USA) (En,Es) (Disc 3)"[PS2]

Thanks

Default Download Problem with "Metal Gear Solid 3 - Subsistence (USA) (En,Es) (Disc 3)"[PS2]

1. I am trying to download "Metal Gear Solid 3 - Subsistence (USA) (En,Es) (Disc 3) (Existence Disc) (Limited Edition)", link here: http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...dition)/150684

2. I don't have exact times when I tried downloading, but this was within the past 2 hours or so. I am using the web browser "Opera" version 29.0.1795.47 on Windows 8.1, I haven't tried any other browsers since I've downloaded a lot of other files in the past couple hours without issue and I do not use a download manager.

3. I tried to download the file 3 separate times. All three times the file stopped downloading when it reached the size of 97.2MB(out of 4.1GB). After the first download I tried again immediately and it happened again, then I waited around 30 minutes to 1 hour and tried again, but the same issue occurred.

4. https://aboutmybrowser.com/9nwwd26B

Format used: http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...ead-this-first

Hopefully I posted this in the right place. If you guys need anymore information by all means ask.

Thanks for running this website and providing these files as well! I really do appreciate it!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi

Where are you located?

Also, could you please switch your download preference to ftp? It might help!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MasJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    Hi

Where are you located?

Also, could you please switch your download preference to ftp? It might help!
    Hello MasJ,

It seems that switching it to FTP did fix the issue. I've never had problems downloading before so it didn't exactly dawn on me to edit the download settings. So thank you for the heads up.

To answer your question, I'm located in Southern California, U.S..
    My Rig: i7-3770 - Gigabyte UD4-Z68 - G.Skill 32GB(4x8GB) - Gigabyte GTX 970 - Fractal Design Arc XL - 128GB Samsung 840 Pro/2x3TB Seagate - Seasonic 760w - Dell U2312HM - Das Silent - Logitech G502 - ATH-M50's - Windows 8.1 Pro