Thread: Will a game work if you just burn a .bin file onto a cd without the cue??

Thanks

Default Will a game work if you just burn a .bin file onto a cd without the cue??

Will a game work if you just burn a .bin file onto a cd without the cue?? I have the psx change 2.

PSX - Crash Bash [NTSC]
    PSX - Vagrant Story [NTSC&PAL]
    PSX - Crash Bandicoot 3 Warped [NTSC]
    PSX - Azure Dreams [NTSC]
    PSX - Hydro Thunder [NTSC]
    :::[DOWNLOAD PSX ISOS FROM OMNIROM.TK]:::

BrinkofTime Guest

I tried that before and as far as my experiences tell me: NO. Or at least it didn't work for me..just made me a nice new drink coaster out of a CD

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

yes, it will work. you haveto do it right tho. see another topic about this, i have posted the solution to this 3 times in the past 2 days.

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

BradEvans87 Guest

If you already burned it than you have a new coaster/frizbee but if you havn't burned it yet then download DAEMON's Tools From:

http://www.daemon-tools.com/

and load the .bin file and use a program like cd-rwin or whatever to re-extract it cause daemon tools is a stealth drive and the program will treat it like it was a cd.just extract it using whatever program you have and it should give you a new .bin and a nice .cue to go with it

Thanks

User Nero to burn the .bin file and set the to "mode 2" when it prompt you to select the data type as I said on other post.

They are hot, aren't they??

chrono8921 Guest

Daemon Tools can't load .bin files

Thanks

ppl why don't make a cue file whit CDMAGE

chrono8921 Guest

CDMage??? What's that... btw, there's a way to create cue files using notepad and a different cue file :wink: just change the .bin file that the cue file is refering to into the .bin file that has no cue file :wink: ... never tried that before though...

marcelommf Guest

I just change the extension from .bin to .iso so I can open it in Easy CD Creator 5 then I burn it as if it were a .iso file. It ALWAYS worked for me and I made it 5 or 6 times already. The games played correctly on my PSOne. And I burned them at 4x. I don't guarantee it will work for everyone but this is what a do. Even if the file comes with a .cue I delete it and rename the .bin to .iso and burn it using Easy CD Creator. If you think its worthy a try ...

Zerostrike Guest

Daemon Tools can't load .bin files
    It can. When you go to mount an image, use the drop down menu under filename. Select "All Files [*.*]", and then the .bin image can be loaded. Edit: Forgot a ".

Thanks

Originally posted by chrono8921
    CDMage??? What's that... btw, there's a way to create cue files using notepad and a different cue file :wink: just change the .bin file that the cue file is refering to into the .bin file that has no cue file :wink: ... never tried that before though...

CDMAGE is a program that makes the cue file's out of the bin,img,
    iso,...