Thread: Jetix Puzzle Buzzle: Game making silly noises?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Jetix Puzzle Buzzle: Game making silly noises?

So I downloaded this game called Jetix: Puzzle Buzzle on the PlayStation 2 (PCSX2) Before this happened, it was working perfectly fine until I accidentally cleared all my memory card data and now it's making silly noises when playing the game. I need help.

Thanks
    EP Points

Which PCSX2 version did you use? emulator settings?
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    Which PCSX2 version did you use? emulator settings?
    I used the latest version of PCSX2, And I don't think I touched the PCSX2 emulation settings. All I did was remove all the game data.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by allanbuzzy View Post
    I used the latest version of PCSX2, And I don't think I touched the PCSX2 emulation settings. All I did was remove all the game data.
    So I assume you're using the 1.2.1 or recent SVN build then.

Does the game runs well? no bugs, glitches and so on? What kind of sound did you hear? crackling noise? It seems kind of weird that the problem suddenly happen after you remove the game save, as it shouldn't have any effect towards the emulator.

It seems there are no info about the game being emulated on PCSX2, and the game also can't be found anywhere on the official compatibility list as well.
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

So I assume you're using the 1.2.1 or recent SVN build then.

Does the game runs well? no bugs, glitches and so on? What kind of sound did you hear? crackling noise? It seems kind of weird that the problem suddenly happen after you remove the game save, as it shouldn't have any effect towards the emulator.

It seems there are no info about the game being emulated on PCSX2, and the game also can't be found anywhere on the official compatibility list as well.
    The game runs pretty well, and I don't get any lag or bugs what so ever.

Anyway, the noises I hear are
    - Duck noise usually when I do a line.
    - Twisty noise, when the loading screen loads.
    - Jaws noise when pressing X on the main menu.
    - Bomb noise when exploding which happens when the tower falls down, that should be when the bomb explodes.

It would make sense if I showed you (please wait until it has processed)

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, that's really weird lol. I have tried the game just now, the sound played just fine, and there are no weird sound either, especially on the title screen.

Where did you get your .iso? did you rip it by yourself? or download it from here or other sites?

The .iso which I used just now is from the main site, so if you downloaded it from other sources, try the one from the main site and see how it goes.
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...a,Fi%29/153601
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, that's really weird lol. I have tried the game just now, the sound played just fine, and there are no weird sound either, especially on the title screen.

Where did you get your .iso? did you rip it by yourself? or download it from here or other sites?

The .iso which I used just now is from the main site, so if you downloaded it from other sources, try the one from the main site and see how it goes.
    http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...a,Fi%29/153601
    I downloaded it here. I had no problem downloading it. I'll download it again then.

NOTE: Nope, same noises...I'll change the sound of the game.
    Last edited by allanbuzzy; 6th-May-2015 at 14:49.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, does it work? Are you sure you're using the latest version of PCSX2?

I've tried it both 1.1.0 and 1.2.1 version, with default settings, and the sound plays without any weird noises.

If the problem still persist, delete the emulator, and start with a fresh copy (backup saves if you want).
    vc3 released.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by messiahgov View Post
    "Sounds" like a serious problem. ^^ Have you tried the real latest build, PCSX2 v1.3.1?
    Here: http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?82911
    I've tried it, same result. I guess I have to play this game without sound...