Thread: How to run Kega in full screen (Windows 8.1).

Thanks
    EP Points

Default How to run Kega in full screen (Windows 8.1).

I know some users have trouble on using KEGA.Windows 8.1 users can't play in FullScreen.I Solved problem bye me.Its too easy Just some instructions;

1)Open KEGA emulator Folder

2)Open Fusion.ini (Setting File)

3)Find ''ForceFullScreen32=0'' after make this to like this ==> ''ForceFullScreen32=1'' !!!

4) ENJOY WİTH FULLSCREEN MODE!!

I saw someone said Win8.1 Doesnt support Fullscreen! its for him bye guys if you had a problem for it PM to me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobaltness For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

hitting the Esc key (usually a shortcut key for fullscreen toggle with kega fusion) or alt + enter (fullscreen toggle shortcut for...not much comes to mind right offhand that doesn't support this method on any windows OS) doesn't work? i find it strange that those methods wouldn't work.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by treos View Post
    hitting the Esc key (usually a shortcut key for fullscreen toggle with kega fusion) or alt + enter (fullscreen toggle shortcut for...not much comes to mind right offhand that doesn't support this method on any windows OS) doesn't work? i find it strange that those methods wouldn't work.
    Full Screen with Kega usually crashes the emu unless it is setup correctly, this is not just a Windows 8 thing, but also in older OS versions, possibly just 64bit OS's as I don't remember having this issue before I switched to a 64bit OS or maybe just a more modern Video setup, doesn't matter the OP is correct though except it being a Windows 8 issue
    Last edited by Zorlon; 30th-April-2015 at 21:18.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

thats weird, because the latest version of kega i have is 3.64 and i never had to change any settings since downloading it and the methods i mentioned above always work fine. doesn't matter what games i'm running or anything, never crashed on me and i use windows 7.

all i ever did was download the emulator, set the BIOS, then the control config, and that's all. so while it may be the case for some people, i'm not 100% sure about you're 64-bit OS theory.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you have no knowledge of the issue in Windows 8.1 or any other OS, why post in the first place...

Just doesn't look good for you to argue without knowing, something best avoided
    Last edited by Zorlon; 30th-April-2015 at 21:22.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

ty microsoft (i did used to use xp, you know...) but point made