Thread: help me, wild arms 2 error

Thanks

Default help me, wild arms 2 error

So, I was in 'Coffin of 100 Eyes' (disk 1). When receiving the message using call upon leaving the last room (after beating liz & ard and the robot), I got an error.
    It supposed to be dialog about coffin destruction the evan's rail gun scene afterwards.
    Tried both my own dump .img and downloaded .img from this site with the same result. Changing bios and various settings doesn't work either.

Anyone know how to solve the problem? (skip cutscene, etc)

or a save state after the cutscene is okay too
    my save state just before the error WILDARMS2-SCUS94484.zip

used emu pcsxr-1.9.93-win32, no cheat/codes used during play
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by poemi; 15th-April-2015 at 16:51.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You may want to use a much better emulator than PCSXR, like say pSX/Retroarch/Mednafin.

Also the game has Anti Mod protection, no idea if that effects PCSXR in anyway but if you want the patch for the game check the PSX masterlist , its on the very bottom under [util]
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.