Thread: how to run bin file

Thanks

Default how to run bin file

i have downloaded the game it is in zip file when i extract it.It has 11 bin file now i have to run a game how would i run this game i downloaded meme emulater for the game but how the game will be played in meme.Or if there is a another method to do plz tell

Thanks
    EP Points

if its a MAME rom your talking about then you've already made one of the more common mistakes. also, it's M.A.M.E. not meme. theres no such emulator as meme.

step 1. download the ROM you want and drop it into the emulators ROM folder.
    step 2. do not unzip said ROM at all.
    step 3. start up the emulator and attempt to load the ROM you just downloaded. if the emulator gives an error message about missing files then you're either attempting to load a child rom and need the parent rom OR you require a bios rom (or in some cases a CHD file) to run the game correctly.
    step 4. depending on whether or not you maged to pass step 3, the game in question should start up and run with no problems (this is assuming it is green on the emulators list of ROM's).