Thread: PCSX2 for Mac - NHL 2K7 problem

Thanks

Angry PCSX2 for Mac - NHL 2K7 problem

Hi guys, first time poster. I'm a n00b with this stuff. I use a MacBook Pro with Mavericks...I think. I'm not too sure.

I posted this on the PCSX2 forum and I got a warning for misunderstanding what 'warez' are

Anyway, so... I have downloaded NHL 2K7 from here, right? (this sentence I got a warning for. Anyway...)
    Everything's fine, except last night, I downloaded it as the .bin file and simply changed the extension to .iso. Was this bad?

I've gone to use it today and ...well... It loads. For 3 seconds. And then it freezes. This was what happened the last time I used it:
    Name:  Screen Shot 2015-04-04 at 6.56.17 pm.png
Views: 400
Size:  47.5 KB
    It freezes on the last line of the ...coding(?) and stays there. I've given it 15 minutes to unfreeze, hoping it would load in time, but nope. Nothing happens.

Any reasons why? And how can I get to playing the game fluently without anything else going wrong?

Cheers, WSMS
    Last edited by WhoStoleMySock; 4th-April-2015 at 10:13. Reason: Is this even in the right part of EmuParadise?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Don't rename .bin to .iso, if the game was bin/cue format it must be a CD based game I guess.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Don't rename .bin to .iso, if the game was bin/cue format it must be a CD based game I guess.
    How do I start playing the game then? I have no idea how to use .bin files

EDIT: Okay, after looking at this thread I tried out the Play CD/DVD as it says to do, however it is still the same...
    Last edited by WhoStoleMySock; 4th-April-2015 at 11:03.

Thanks
    EP Points

Looks like the game's compatibility still marked as 'Intro' though, and there are no fix for it yet.
    vc3 released.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to meganova For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meganova View Post
    Looks like the game's compatibility still marked as 'Intro' though, and there are no fix for it yet.
    Alright, thank you meganova. I'm going to try downloading the EA Sports Hockey effort, then.