Thread: A new Emu user in need of help (extracting .0xx files).

Thanks

Red face A new Emu user in need of help (extracting .0xx files).

Ok, i have been looking everywhere for months for an answer to my specific problem and I can't find anything, and I know it's because it's probably really simple. I am having trouble figuring out how to extract an ISO form a .Rar file. I have two games both from this site that I am attempting to extract, they are Pokemon Colosseum for the Nintendo Gamecube and Adventure Island for the same system. To extract I am using 7-zip. when I open the file in my extraction software I see multiple files with extensions like R00 R01 and so on with three other file types the last being an disc image file... I tried to use this file but it would not run in Dolphin and the other Rar does not contain this extention... please help I am compleatly new at using ISO's and would really like to take a stroll down memory lane with a few of these games. simple answers are unwanted please answer in detail. Thank you for reading have a great day.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Have a look at this FAQ and post again if you still have any problem:

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.php?t=51257

Thanks

thanks for the link I had not seen that yet ^^ I will give this a try.