Thread: Mame Arcade machines?

EarthBound84 Guest

Default Mame Arcade machines?

I was just kinda curious if anyone has seen or heard about these mame arcade machines people will build an arcade machine and have it run mame so they can play many games I was wondering if anyone knows or things it would be possible to maybe put neoragex like that or kawak from what ive seen in pictures the arcade machine is really a hard drive with a computer moniter in it and the wires for the buttons and things are soldered onto a computer keyboard looks cool *imagines having friends over to see a home built arcade machine running all kinds of games*

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

that a hella cool idea!! it would work too! just as you said, use a pc monitor and build a arcade look-alike box and put in there! awsome idea man.

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

Thanks

I don't know, but your name has Earthbound in it, so I will now start to worship you.

EarthBound84 Guest

Just a few lil tips if your goin to build one I plan on it and plan on using kawak on it you have to build a cabinet just like an arcade machine all it takes or so it was on the website is some plywood you can get plans for any type ya want even cocktail cabinets the lil table arcade just look up something like building arcade machine or mame arcade machine and youll find plans for them and even how the mame machine was made and if you wanna see a mame machine you go to ebay and type in Arcade machines and theres like 3 on there for sale some are really crazy lookin just a few things I thought about it needing besides the basics moniter and computer or parts is a mouse to choose games to play and use tabs maybe a trackball mouse and a keyboard maybe

Also does anyone know how many buttons are on a normal neo geo arcade I havent seen one in so long I dont remember how many isnt it 6? but most games use 3?