View Poll Results: should i join US Army Reserve?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 30.77%
  • No

9 69.23%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should i join the US Army Reserve?

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

Default Should i join the US Army Reserve?

I need the money for college, if i dont go, i cant go to college anymore, but boot camp is 3.5-4 months, but after that its only one weekend a month and 2 weeks a year. And after boot camp i'll get 650$ a month for college for 4 years, and a 3000$ bounus. Anyone here have any mitilary experience?

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

Thanks

No military experience here, but I'd say if you need the money bad enough, it's a good idea. It will also be good training, depending on what you're interested in doing with your life. Personally I don't think I could go through with it, but for others, it's a very good idea. Plus you get to help this great country of ours.
    Just remember the recruiters are there to tell you what you WANT to hear, not the reality of it.

DragonAeris Guest

All I can tell you is to be ready for being waken up before 6 on many days... and going to bed sometime after 3... o and try not to go crasy with all the drills, surprize drills, and more drills with combat training ... but if you need the money bad enouff & have a strong body (haveing a high tolernce for pain helps) then go for it.

Well Good Luck.

(My mom was in the army... I rember she had to eat bugs and worms for survival training ) So even tho I don't have training, my mom did.

SomeUserGuy Guest

make sure you have a LOT of endurance before signing up tho.

Thanks

It's completely up to you. We can't help you make the decision. If you absolutely NEED the money, then join. If you could scrape by without the money, then it's your choice to join or not.

SomeUserGuy Guest

i think it'll be easier to just get a job. less work required.

Thanks

Would you like fries with that?

DragonAeris Guest

less pay in the long run too.

SomeUserGuy Guest

at least you won't have to put up with the shit they put you through.

DragonAeris Guest

true true... but if you can put up with it then it's worth it.

SomeUserGuy Guest

yea, it depends on the person tho. i wouldn't put up with that kind of crap. they treat you like shit and expect you to perform your job well.

Thanks

Well, part of the process is to purposely demean and dehumanize you. You're not a good killing machine until they strip away at least part of your humanity and individuality.

Fire Guest

yes what the world needs. more people to sign up to die.

USA, the best damm place in the world, always and forever
    Thanks

yes, but after boot camp i get FREE Money! 650$ a month. its the only way i can goto college, and i cant work full time and goto college full time, **** that.

www.PacificMods.com

Selling modchip installation services, premodified consoles, and other cool stuff. Low costs and high quality products and services.

SomeUserGuy Guest

what about scholarships?