Page 8 of 268 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Remastered Penis-Out: Now in SUHD

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Wow that's like 10kph!!

I does maths.
    Best math is money addition/multiplication.
    Dividing/subtracting money is the worst.

Thanks
    EP Points

So I think I've decided I'm not going back to college. I guess after my lease is up I'll move back in with my dad for a few months to save up for a down payment on a house.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    So I think I've decided I'm not going back to college. I guess after my lease is up I'll move back in with my dad for a few months to save up for a down payment on a house.
    Just saying, bad idea. If you have no education to get an excellent job away from your family, then why not just live with your family? Forever. You'll be trapped in a mediocre job near them, so there would be no reason to move out. No possibilities to do greater things than your folks and besides... YOU JUST MOVED OUT LAST WEEK!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Just saying, bad idea. If you have no education to get an excellent job away from your family, then why not just live with your family? Forever. You'll be trapped in a mediocre job near them, so there would be no reason to move out. No possibilities to do greater things than your folks and besides... YOU JUST MOVED OUT LAST WEEK!
    I moved out three months ago....

Not to mention the only reason I didn't fail high school is because I went to online school after nearly failing all of freshman year and just googled all my school work from sophomore to senior year and passed easily.

School has never really been a thing for me, and owning a house is a lot cheaper when I live compared to renting a half decent none ghetto apartment.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Just the man I wanted to see, Spose ever had these?

Spoiler warning:

They are fantastic , not briney , crispy crunch, shit makes a sandwich 100x better.

course they comes in other varieties like regular nasty pickles.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Just the man I wanted to see, Spose ever had these?

Spoiler warning:

They are fantastic , not briney , crispy crunch, shit makes a sandwich 100x better.

course they comes in other varieties like regular nasty pickles.
    Never seen them, I personally prefer the whole pickles myself. A great low calorie snack.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Never seen them, I personally prefer the whole pickles myself. A great low calorie snack.
    They are in the cold section of the store since they have to be refrigerated , they come in whole too.

Seriously once you try them you will never want a crappy flopped briney pickle again
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    They are in the cold section of the store since they have to be refrigerated , they come in whole too.

Seriously once you try them you will never want a crappy flopped briney pickle again
    I really do need to go to the store.

My fridge looks empty as fuck and my freezer ain't much better.

Eating too much fast food again, so that ain't helping.

I guess tomorrow after working another 11-12 hour shift I'll just have to stop in...

Night lads.

Thanks
    EP Points

Not saying he shouldn't go to college but if it's not for something like STEM then he could possibly be in a worse situation financially with massive debts and not much greater given that everyone and their dogs have degrees nowadays.

Thanks
    EP Points

I moved out three months ago....

Not to mention the only reason I didn't fail high school is because I went to online school after nearly failing all of freshman year and just googled all my school work from sophomore to senior year and passed easily.

School has never really been a thing for me, and owning a house is a lot cheaper when I live compared to renting a half decent none ghetto apartment.
    speaking from personal experience jazz is right here. when I was in school I hated it,it felt like a prison to me hell I wouldn't have graduated if i didn't drop out and went to night school my school royally screwed me on credits. 1 year I was on a school to work program for half the day for 3 or 4 days a week the school never credited me for that time the next year I had the same problem
    only I was at an off site technical class. I finished school( I cheated my way through math I suck at math) I didn't go to college or technical school there's a bunch of reasons for that, now I'm still living at home just trying to find a job thats close by that doesn't require me to have a drivers license(which is really hard to do) living in a podunk town thats 18 to 20+ miles away from all the jobs and not having the transportation sucks.
    anyway moral of the story further education is important if you don't want to spend the rest of your life living at home being someones bitch.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

So it looks like the new Star Wars will be released at the end of the year.

The Internet will explode from too many cam downloads

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Come awwwwwn gold bikini!!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

In other news Carrie Fisher will also be playing the part of a new Hutt!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Don't 93% of people under 25 have degrees nowadays in America? I ran into a guy I knew from school and college recently who is working in a factory and has a physics degree, his degree didn't help him at all, college isn't for everyone and if he doesn't choose the right degree he might end up in a place no better or arguably worse than he is.