Page 6 of 268 FirstFirst 12345678910111656106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 4007

Thread: The Remastered Penis-Out: Now in SUHD

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana, United States
    Posts
    26,474
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 221 Times in 99 Posts
    EP Points
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Also, went running.
    10 Km in under an hour.
    I approve.
    Wow that's like 10kph!!

    I does maths.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
    EP Points
    25

    Default

    If I was rich i would soooo fund this kickstarter as an investment.

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ts-just-banana

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a windowless van.
    Posts
    10,178
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 688 Times in 324 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    1365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    If I was rich i would soooo fund this kickstarter as an investment.

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ts-just-banana
    GF bought one of these ages ago. It gets old fast.
    https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...&ved=0CI8BELkk

    Same thing but we seriously used it once. You don't even need a stupid ass bow tie.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts
    EP Points
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    GF bought one of these ages ago. It gets old fast.
    https://www.google.com/shopping/prod...&ved=0CI8BELkk

    Same thing but we seriously used it once. You don't even need a stupid ass bow tie.
    I kind of just like the idea of the store and it does look like his process is a bit different. I've heard good things about the cart but going to work and the store is enough social interaction for me and I fear running into someone I know from school out in the area.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,925
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 137 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    165

    Default

    Sore anus.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a windowless van.
    Posts
    10,178
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 688 Times in 324 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    1365

    Default

    LTSPICE, a program to simulate the theoretical voltages, resistances and currents of user-defined circuits is a remarkable and invaluable piece of free software. It is however NOT for the impatient.

    I am designing a circuit to accept any dc or ac input and independently modify the dc offset voltage and gain. Being impatient, I set the input to a 5MHz sine wave so that I could generate a 5-micro-second snapshot of the input frequency versus the output frequency while adjusting my pots reserved for offset and gain. Because of that I spent the last hour trying to figure out why my output was nothing more than a drifting ripple....The problem was that I don't have access to op amps faster than 3MHz. der.

    Solution: Slow down the input frequency to an audible frequency.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a windowless van.
    Posts
    10,178
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 688 Times in 324 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    1365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    LTSPICE, a program to simulate the theoretical voltages, resistances and currents of user-defined circuits is a remarkable and invaluable piece of free software. It is however NOT for the impatient.

    I am designing a circuit to accept any dc or ac input and independently modify the dc offset voltage and gain. Being impatient, I set the input to a 5MHz sine wave so that I could generate a 5-micro-second snapshot of the input frequency versus the output frequency while adjusting my pots reserved for offset and gain. Because of that I spent the last hour trying to figure out why my output was nothing more than a drifting ripple....The problem was that I don't have access to op amps faster than 3MHz. der.

    Solution: Slow down the input frequency to an audible frequency.
    I realize no one cares, but I have had some success before bed. It makes me happy.
    This is my circuit as mentioned above. It accepts any ac or dc input, centers it on zero, reduces the gain and then allows for the user to set the offset and gain of the output. by reducing the gain originally, I am able to output a signal both quieter or louder than the original input. Here is a photo showing different uses, emulated in LTSpice.
    Spoiler warning:




    The blue wave is the input. As you can see it is an AC sine wave with an amplitude of 8v and a DC offset of +3v. The pink wave is the reduced amplitude with a DC offset of -3v set using the left-most potentiometer. The green wave is the final output which has a gain of 1.1 applied. This gain is determined by the right-most potentiometer. The offset is also amplified unfortunately. I may switch the gain and offset sub-circuits at some point, but it works for now.

    Next I will add two more op amps to act as LED drivers. They will be set up as differential amplifiers with zero negative feedback, resulting in comparators. I will feed my output signal into the comparator along with my +/-12v rails, so when the difference of the two is positive, the output will toggle between zero and one, digitally speaking. Doing so allow for the user to see when the output is clipping, which would result in a shallow sound.

    Ultimately the user will be able to amplify and offset the output for whatever device they plan to wire it into down the road and can change it when they want to plug it into another.
    I think I will remove the DC blocking cap at the input so taht users can feed DC values into the system and offset them anywhere they like.Alternatively I could wire up a 1v source to the internal switch of the input jack so when no input is connected, it will out put a DC value with definable offset...I NEED TO SLEEP! If I keep getting new ideas, I never will.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,212
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 383 Times in 241 Posts
    EP Points
    815

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Phineas Squiggletail, Esq View Post
    Sore anus.
    DL been doing dodgy prostate examinations round the back again?

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    ????
    Posts
    5,925
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 137 Times in 83 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    DL been doing dodgy prostate examinations round the back again?
    Yes but that's not why.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,859
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    John and and Jack went up the hill to smoke a little leaf. Jack got high and popped his fly and John said WHERES MY FUCKING HARLEY!

    In other news finally got around to watching Interstellar. You two guys were pretty much right
    Wasn't completely horrible but man it was pretty drawn out with long boring overly dramatic sequences and plot stretches/jumps. Some interesting premises but that's where it stops.


  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,859
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Oh and finally made it to the fifth night in Freddies. Made it to 5am and got nailed pshhh. I don't care about the sequels but want to finish this bugger off.


  12. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,212
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 383 Times in 241 Posts
    EP Points
    815

    Default

    Got nailed at Freddies?


  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    V.C. B.C. Canada
    Posts
    11,859
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 603 Times in 258 Posts
    EP Points
    420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Got nailed at Freddies?

    You betchyer booties. By Freddy himself no less. Never even saw him on the previous nights but he keeps "nailing" me on the fifth.

    Oh look I've pasted 9000 posts. Bleh.
    Last edited by Zaladane; 23rd-March-2015 at 16:35.


  14. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Indiana, United States
    Posts
    26,474
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 221 Times in 99 Posts
    EP Points
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    I realize no one cares, but I have had some success before bed. It makes me happy.
    This is my circuit as mentioned above. It accepts any ac or dc input, centers it on zero, reduces the gain and then allows for the user to set the offset and gain of the output. by reducing the gain originally, I am able to output a signal both quieter or louder than the original input. Here is a photo showing different uses, emulated in LTSpice.
    Spoiler warning:




    The blue wave is the input. As you can see it is an AC sine wave with an amplitude of 8v and a DC offset of +3v. The pink wave is the reduced amplitude with a DC offset of -3v set using the left-most potentiometer. The green wave is the final output which has a gain of 1.1 applied. This gain is determined by the right-most potentiometer. The offset is also amplified unfortunately. I may switch the gain and offset sub-circuits at some point, but it works for now.

    Next I will add two more op amps to act as LED drivers. They will be set up as differential amplifiers with zero negative feedback, resulting in comparators. I will feed my output signal into the comparator along with my +/-12v rails, so when the difference of the two is positive, the output will toggle between zero and one, digitally speaking. Doing so allow for the user to see when the output is clipping, which would result in a shallow sound.

    Ultimately the user will be able to amplify and offset the output for whatever device they plan to wire it into down the road and can change it when they want to plug it into another.
    I think I will remove the DC blocking cap at the input so taht users can feed DC values into the system and offset them anywhere they like.Alternatively I could wire up a 1v source to the internal switch of the input jack so when no input is connected, it will out put a DC value with definable offset...I NEED TO SLEEP! If I keep getting new ideas, I never will.
    Fix me a sammich.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a windowless van.
    Posts
    10,178
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 688 Times in 324 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    EP Points
    1365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    Fix me a sammich.
    I'll just have one of my employees do it.

    "SAM, CHRIS, LAUREN, GIANNA, TINA, JENNA! JOHN NEEDS A WHICH!"

    I am the only male at the restaurant, so .. you can imagine I got jokes.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us

We are the oldest retro gaming forum on the internet. The goal of our community is the complete preservation of all retro video games. Started in 2001 as EmuParadise Forums, our community has grown over the past 18 years into one of the biggest gaming platforms on the internet.

Social